Total Boated:1

Species Breakdown: Steelhead

Hot Lure: Yellow Killer

Trolling Speed: 2.8

Down Speed:

Boat Depth: 75-205

Lure Depth: 20-30

====================

Got out at 10:30am this morning Solo after working yesterday at the Firehouse.... Started on a NE Troll in 75fow first release cam around 85 fow down 30 on a NBK Spin doctor with a green and gold fly... Nobody home... Got rerigged and I had a release in 90 fow down 26 with a Yellow Killer Mag.. Boated a nice 7lb Steelie.. Released him to fight another day.. I worked all the way to 205fow very barren out that deep... Best screen was 95 to 125 fow... I tried different speeds and kept changing lures could not get anything else to hit today.... I tried running boards with spoon and sticks nothing..... Great late morning on the water... I even got a little color out there today.... Woody

====================

I work for the city of Gardner, MA. We are about 30 miles north of Worcester MA. I trailer my boat up to Oswego about 10 times a year. Plus we rent a vacation house in Fairhaven.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] mobile.png

Nice area. I have friends around there (Athol, Chelmsford & Merrimack) but none of them fish. Father-in-law has a great fishing boat in Hingham... which will never see a fish. Unfortunate....

Tom will do.. I was out fishing yesterday and when I finished up I took the boat for a little run from the launch I am so impressed at how smooth that Force is... I am going to baby that outboard.. I had it up to 25 sog yesterday.... I have to put a tach on the boat to keep tabs on that..... Woody

Andy let me know the new boat is working great, just going to add a bow mount trolling motor to it for the jigging.. I picked a couple baitcaster combos for jigging with braid just ned a few 1 ounces with flukes and I am in... I'm working today at the Firehouse.. Next week I'm working Tuesday and Saturday......I'm in.... Woody