Canandiaqua 6-8

Well I was all set to go to Oneida lake this morning, the phone rang about 9:00 pm and one of my partners backed out, the one with the boat. I called my other partner to let him know we weren't going,we decided to try Canandiaqua again so we headed down to the south end about 6am. Launched about 7:00 am ran out to the east side and set up, one rigger, one dipse, two lines on the board. outside line back 125ft., inside 4color core, one spoon,one red bomber. rigger SDglow white green spotgreen fly down 80ft, dipsie out 240with glow froggie. trolled up to the first point, no hits, didn't mark bait or fish, cross back to west side and hit a nice laker 95fow trolled north hit another laker on the dipsie 95fow out 300ft. green silver glow SD green fly.Changed up the board lines, outside line back 125ft. 1ozlead black purple R-R, Core 4 colors 1oz lead with black purple frog. Steel head on the R=R and another laker on the core. Trolled up past the Condos to the point and headed out deep, marked one fish deep, worked the east side south for a while, marked a little bait and 2-3 fish, no hits, back out deep, no hits called it a day. Glade I could put the top up or we would have fried. Next time I'll try the north end wind permitting. :beer::yes::yes: