Surface Temp:

LAT/LONG (GPS Cords):

===============

FISHING RESULTS

===============

Total Hits: 83

Total Boated:73

Species Breakdown: all types of salmon and trout except Atlantic

Hot Lure: all sppons:most everything worked except for Wonderbread. Good spoons were Greens, blues, orange, reds, Chicken Wing, Die Hard, Kervorkian

Trolling Speed:

Down Speed: 2.2-2.7

Boat Depth: 90 -165

Lure Depth: 90 - 25

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================

Great weekend of fine weather, friends and fishing. I had Break Time and Littleboat aboard on Saturday and Sunday. Fished on Break Time Monday morning. We had more lakers on the boat in one day than over the course of the last several years combined (not that we wanted them). They were suspended anywhere from 30 feet to 90 feet down. Fathers day was the best. 4 fathers on the boat enjoyed the day with 46 hits and 40 fish in the boat. We did best in 90-110 fow and then again at 150-170 fow. We fished from Catfish Creek to several miles west of the Green Can (west of Oswego). We seemed to find skippies around 100 fow and browns from 90 to 165 fow; lakers were everywhere. Riggers, cheaters dipsies, copper and cores. The best rig was 300 CU with an NK-28 white back, blue dolphin. We ran two 300 coppers and they took nearly 1/3 of the fish. Riggers were much better than dipsies but that can be due to the cheaters. I had an NK-28 Kervorkian get stripped of paint (it saw a lot of teeth last weekend). Temps are starting to stabilize.

Got reports yesterday of major kings in the Oswego area. Seems a charter did a box of adults. I'll be switching over to my king program on my next trip.

Watched a boat on Saturday night running close to shore in front of the Nuke plant. They then turned around and trolled east in tight to shore. We watched a security gun truck follow them along the security fence and finally, 30 minutes later the Coasties showed up and pulled them over. I was a bit surprised they relied on the Oswego Coasties. I thought they might launch a response from Scriba; although, I must admit, I was secretly hoping to see a squad of armed men come charging out of a hidden tunnel on jet skis. I bet there are 2 new names on the National Do Not Fly/Terrorism Watch list now.