Species Breakdown:1 king,1 brown, 5 lakers

Hot Lure: stingray gator,yeck lemon ice

Trolling Speed:

Down Speed:

Boat Depth: 70-110

Lure Depth: 70-50

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

Snuck out in between the rain this morning weather was great for three hours. Setup in 80 fow, two riggers with sliders. One down 56 other 40, right away 56 rigger fired and was a very nice steelie on the slider. I had my slider at a length to long for me by myself so i tried to grab it and when i did he splashed around i let it go while holding leader and it snapped taking my chart nbk. Then i hooked into a king that went on a long run so i turned round because i was losing the battle and didnt want to break another, was 18 pounds took the stingray gator down 55. One problem ive been having are the 5 pound lakers that dont set the releases that a two pound king can release. I had one rigger fire and a decent king was on the slider and he came off because there was a laker on the other lure, this has happened a couple times. I also lost a very nice fish that hit a glow frog down 74 0ver 70, it was the strongest fish i have had on yet this sping, before next trip i will get rid of 15# floro and go up to 20#. All the lakers were between 5-8 pounds

====================

Glad you were rewarded with some action for getting out this morning. I'll PM you my number if you are ever looking for an extra set of hands - Won't always be able to make it, but I know what its like trying to get a fish in by yourself out there... well it can even be a challenge keeping the boat from looping around while setting gear.

Thanks for the report!

I have a rope that i tie on the wheel and when i want to maintain a somewhat straight line i tie it off. When its not rough i can get it to stay pretty staight. If i dont tie it off and i step on the starboard side i will do a loop in seconds but if i stay on the port side it will keep straight.