Hot Lure: White w/ green dots spin doc w/ ultra green glow fly

Trolling Speed: 2.8 - 3.2

Down Speed:

Boat Depth: 20 - 180

Lure Depth: 20 - 90

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================

Got out today with Woody and put in a much longer day than we expected given the forecast for storms and strong winds. Started in tight and banged on the browns for a bit, then slid out deeper in search for sharks, and we stumbled upon a couple:

6-28Dual14lbKings.jpg

Could the kings actually be starting show up in numbers?? 8)

Hey Ray, check out my new shorts for this season! :yes::yes::lol:

We ended up working a small 1/2 mile stretch that held tons of bait and fish 30-50 down, with the kings coming 90 down. We ended with a mixed box of kings, browns, a laker and a steelhead. I'll post the full detailed report on our website later tonight or tomorrow: http://www.FKSportfishing.com

Hey Tim, what are those pretty silver fish in that picture?

Looks an aweful lot like the baby chinooks I have been catching.... hope there are more of them around next week.... god I need to catch a king bad

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

Nick we launched the boat from the public launch next to Arneys and your vessel was snug as a bug in its dock... I think the Kings are finally showing up, the numbers are not huge yet.. I hope by the Sodus Pro/Am they will.... We covered a lot of ground out there today until we boated that first King then the GPS looked like the front stretch at the end of Nascar race.... There were donuts all over that screen.........Woody

P.S. Its nice to hear singing drags again :)

These two each weighed in at 14 lbs. The second one fought like a champ with a nice long run and I thought we had an upper teens/lower 20's king on. :$ I think I need some more screaming kings on so I can get a better feel for them again!! 8)

Nick we launched the boat from the public launch next to Arneys and your vessel was snug as a bug in its dock...

That's good to hear! The high water has had me worried each week this year!

I was hoping to be up Wed night this week, but got called down to D.C. for a Friday afternoon meeting :( Hopefully I'll be out Saturday evening - Monday morning though!

Nick