What extra rods should I be running when/if.......

What extra rods should I be running when/if.......the 3 rod rule comes into play. Right now with two of us I run two riggers and two wire dipsys. Last yr I fished on a couple boats and learned the two wire dipsy and copper off the boards set up. Now that I may be able to add two more rods to the spread I'm not sure which way to go.

I like the idea of not having to bring the boards and mast out but also like the idea of getting a line off the side of the boat out of the way.

I only fish out there for two weeks a yr and frankly the wire dipsy or copper set up wouldn't suit any local fishing I do so they will be for lake O only.

Wondering what people here would recommend. I know I don't want to stack the riggers with the extra lines.

I run an 18' Lund with two riggers. I have a Big Jon mast with otter boats which I could bring to run copper off of.

I need to acquire the set ups in the next month so I need to decide ASAP.

Thanks,

Spike

Multiple divers per side off a Lund transom can make netting tricky for two guys. K.I.S.S......two riggers cheated, two divers, two coppers or two leadcore or two torpedo divers off the boards or any combination of the before- mentioned junk.

Copper catches fish. I would add a 600 marked every 100 feet. Run it down the chute at any lenght you need. You caught fish on the copper on my boat last year. I took a number of fish on 400, 450, 500 and 600 this weekend.