Surface Temp: Cline was 38dwn 150FOW to 50dwn 360FOW

LAT/LONG (GPS Cords):

===============

FISHING RESULTS

===============

Total Hits: 10,22,12

Total Boated:8,15,4

Species Breakdown:Kings,Steel,Atlantic

Hot Lure: Fri= Wht/grn dot SD Atomik Ulta GRN Glow Fly , Sat Sun= Blu NBK Pro chip with Atomik Fly ?Blu/chart/drkgrn

Trolling Speed: 4.0 4.5

Down Speed: 3.0-3.5 X4

Boat Depth: 150-360

Lure Depth: 38-54

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================

Threw trip together at the last min. on Thur do to great WX forecast and I needed a "Fish fix". Pulled into port 11pm and slept in the truck . Got out and set up in 70FOW. Calm seas, perfect for Solo. While trolling twd deeper water the kicker quit. Switched to big motor and procided to work on kicker. with head dwn I here yelling from another boat. they are yelling that I have a fish on. A Steelie starts dancing on top, I yell thanks and the bite went steady from there. My hits #s are very conservative as I missed lots of fish do to running solo,working on stuff, not paying attention, cleaning the boat. On Sat. I had a slow start and worked out to 350FOW no one around and it was on fire. I was so busy I forgot to drink, had to put the top up for shade, and run one pole as I couldn't keep up the pace. Very seldom do I leave biting fish and I did Sat. Sun Lost 2 screamers do to worn out leaders on the abused flys from Fri. Sat. One I new was iffy the other not. On Fri I had 2 identical set ups S/D Flys. The only diff was the one fly was all narled up from catching fish. Was wondering in anyone else has experienced this. The narled one was producing.

oakjul11_002a.jpg

oakjul11_003a.jpg

oakjul11_004a.jpg

oakjul11_006a.jpg

oakjul11_007a.jpg