Cayuga 08/01/11

Ran a trip out of Ithaca today with Jason and four clients from Southern PA. We had a great day weeds were missing and fleas were not bad at all. The lake was like glass and it was hot as :devil: . Flashers and flys were dead for the most part today we did take two salmon and two laker on the big weenie Lake O Glow down 120. All the rest of the fish took stinger and DW spoons from 40 to 80 down. We had a great Bow some nice salmon and some big Lakers. We took a great Laker on a ten color core with an orange spoon that hit the scales at 14.3lbs. I forgot my camera today but the clients are going to email me some Pics. The fish were full of bait we had one short salomn that had four bait fish and my spoon hanging out of his mouth.

WtG.........I owe Jason...........when he called he said you were broke down and would I come get him............I said sure where ya at.............then he..... :rofl::D:lol: ......

:rofl: Ya I could hear him telling you about the Pink fly that was hot :rofl::rofl: He didn't get enough yesterday he is up at the Oak today.