Cayuga 8/26 and 8/27

Friday went out of long point with my daughter and headed to Sheldrake.....trolled for a long time without moving a rod. As usual with a litte help from the good guys on the lake especially dbutts and we starting catching fish. A slow steady pick but ended up with a LL, a brown, and two decent lakers one just over 9lbs. Tried like heck for the grand slam but just couldnt find a rainbow.....I know what they look like now. :$ The brown was caught on a blue spoon on a slider and the rest were all on the same dispy out 280 with a chrome and green SD and green fly.

Saturday started out with my daughter, my brother and two nieces. Same slow pick but ended up with five nice lakers the largest being almost 8lbs. Again all came on the one set up....a dispy out 280 with a chrome dodger with an iridescent fly.

Still need to figure out how to catch the numbers but my daughter is quickly turning into quite a first mate....It was pretty cool to have her drive the boat and listen to her explain to her cousins how things worked and what we were doing to set the lines. All in all the kids had a blast even with the slow action.

2011_08_26_10_44_52_644.jpg

2011_08_27_12_13_38_81.jpg

I think your right the numbers do seem to come after the $ sign. Ben....your right lots more stuff....and the wife's latest question has been how come you need so much stuff? Till she went out and saw Hannah and I setting the lines and changining things up that weren't working....now whe gets it. Thanks again for the help dbutts greatly appreciated. Going to try and be on the water today and tomorrow then maybe Sat and Sun afternoon. If anyone is out give a shout I may be wandering aimlessly and in need of help.