Life is good!! "POOR" Red Sox

on the lam

Last night I had the pleasure of watcing the Yanks lose in dramatic fashion to the Rays in the 12th with a walk off HR from Adam Longoria. This was after the Rays were down 7 zip in the 8th. Under normal circumstances this would have been devistating. But on this night it was the culmination of one of the greatest baseball nights I have ever witnessed, because 4 minutes earlier the Red Sox (Jonathon Papelbon) just blew a 9 game wild card lead in a little over 3 weeks, and in dramatic fashion the Orioles had a walk win by scoring 2 in the bottom of the 9th. To add insult to injury, Paplebon was 1 strike away from winning the game when the O's put together three straight hits.

To any baseball fan who missed these games try to watch them in their entirety because the drama in incredible.

MLB network did a great job of covering both games at the same time.

Poor Jonathon n Big Papi, I feel bad ;( NOT!!!! :rofl::rofl::yes: Go Yanks

BDD_RS_casket_111608_bgjt.jpg

Ugh...I was hoping no one noticed :( . Went to bed thinking the sox would pull it off and the yankees had it under control. I figured at the very least there would be a one game playoff today. Got the alert that the sox lost and still felt good. I guess I missed the alert that the Rays beat the yankees in extra innings. Well, being a fan of the game, I will still watch either Rangers, Tigers or Rays go to the World Series for the American League. :lol:

Raising my son for the same heartache...

IMG_0780.jpg

IMG00069-2.jpg

There's always next year...

Did you see the smile on Girardis face when he left the field? What a way to stick it to the Soxs. Make them feel like they are in and pull the rug out at the last second. First the Bills & now this. Not a great week for sports in the New England area. The Pats give up a 21 pt lead & now the Soxs CHOKE their way out of the playoffs.

Did you see the smile on Girardis face when he left the field? What a way to stick it to the Soxs. Make them feel like they are in and pull the rug out at the last second. First the Bills & now this. Not a great week for sports in the New England area. The Pats give up a 21 pt lead & now the Soxs CHOKE their way out of the playoffs.

Well said LOL. I heard the radio replay today from John Sterling, Even he was calling Longorias HR like the Yankees won the game LMAO.

This epic Red Sox collapse is a good lesson for all fan's , especially Boston fan's this year....don't go boasting about how good your team is , and how you are gonna win the pennant and steam roll through the playoffs to a world series title, in August ... with over a month of games left to play!!!! Have some class , don't celebrate and boast until AFTER you at least make the playoffs . .... Just a reminder for next year........ choo- choo

It wasn't just Pappelbon who blew it,you can thank Crawford for not catching the ball in left.It's more than just about pitching when your defense can't make the plays.We're all sorry Francona had to leave,he was a great manager for a bunch of over paid pussys.My 2 cents from NH

Ugh...I was hoping no one noticed :( . Went to bed thinking the sox would pull it off and the yankees had it under control. I figured at the very least there would be a one game playoff today. Got the alert that the sox lost and still felt good. I guess I missed the alert that the Rays beat the yankees in extra innings. Well, being a fan of the game, I will still watch either Rangers, Tigers or Rays go to the World Series for the American League. :lol:

Raising my son for the same heartache...

IMG_0780.jpg

IMG00069-2.jpg

There's always next year...

I may have to call Child Protective if that abuse continues...