Not a great weekend but a good weekend. Had the dropsies. Those kings mouths are getting hard and its really hard to get a solid hookset.My flybite is still off I probabky didnt give a dodgerfly an hours worth of running time.Fished spoons both days.Temp was high . 47 down 39ft. Water was clear and cold. Sat was a glow spoon day. Sunday glows would not fire it turned into a grape dot watermellon day.I fished less than 200FOW some went deeper and caught fish 600 FOW was mentioned alot.LOC starts FRI. I had one king probably 25lbs . and a brn around 13. Various other smaller kings.

I caught a king on the wire dipsey with 80 feet of wire out . My closest to the boat yet.

I also almost got spooled with a tekota 500lc w/30 lb test. Had to turn the boat around to get the fish . They dont hold enough line 20lb test is fine but 30 pushes the limit.

Yeah, those kings i was catching on saturday in under 100' had some energy. More than they have had all year as far as im concerned. I had a whack on the wire out 50 and it just sang for 300 or so feet. Gotta love these things!