whats the best way to edit mini dv to movies and make a cd

Hi Ray,

I don't know of a site, but the Roxio Easy Media Creator program for DVD editing or burning CDs works well for us. I have no idea as to $$$, but I think that it comes standard with most DVD burners. One of my postdocs is Polish and he uses it no problem...

KWN

just tried, my security warning started to flash ::::::UNKNOWN ZONE then ""The Trojan Horse"" warning Came up and all i saw on the screen was this..............................................:mooning::mooning: :mooning: >>>>>>>>>>>>>>BUT IT LOOKED REAL AND WAS HUGE!!!!

was that the right site?????

How yer bro pulls through.

Put yer mini dvd in the drive and import the vids to windows movie maker, it's prolly already in yer puter....assuming it is a windows platform and a xp or vista version. When done editing and including sound tracks you can produce a video and save it to your hard drive in the program and burn it to cd or dvd. prolly more than a polock can wrap his skull around but should be easy enough for a guy who sticks pipes together...unless they leak. if yer drive doesn't support the mini disc then usually you can plug the camera directly to the usb and hopefully you got some software with the camera and you can import vids that way....or send them to Musky, he will edit them properly and make sure we all don't see the buffy parts :tmi: ...well that should leave about 35 seconds of G rated movie :$