Seneca 03/03/12

Hit Seneca today on the South end for a short trip with my mom and dad. The wind was cranking out of the South West but we managed to hide along the West shore. We made one short pass and hit the Lakers and Browns good out over 200 FOW on spoons and flies. The Big Weenie Reel Hooked Up Fly and the Seneca Ghost took all of the Lakers down 100 to 120, Browns were 20 ft down. Hills, Valleys, and Streams has the flies in the store if you are interested, they also have a great trolling department. We have been on Seneca quite a bit latley you can get the reports off my website and facebook. Thanks Sean

IMG_7978.jpg

IMG_7976.jpg

Ready for the windy ride back!

IMG_7983.jpg

nice. I heard you were out. Birdies fly fast. I was working on the boat today at the marina. Wind sounded brutal but the sun was making REEL warm under the shrinkwrap... I think I got some word of a boat named REEL STORIES going in a bit earlier this year...

GUESS WHO"S GETTING A NEW DOCK!!!!!

422408_609037806690_49903470_31692000_1402367883_n.jpg

Thanks for the report. :yes:love to see the browns

The wind here in Avon was just slamming my house all day I was hanging round the garage getting ready to pull the boat back inside for some more tweeking.

I can't believe someone was out on the water fishing!! wow