30.Bear Creek Bandit 76.50 points

31.Black Cloud 55.19 points

32.Storm Chaser 55.13 points

33.Fish Styx 50.56 points

34.Trophy Nuts 44.13 points

35.Coyotee 42.44 points

36.Fish Finder 19.81 points

Sorry if there is a mistake anywhere.

I would like to thank my son and father for all their help in our fifth place finish. It was our first tounie and I am sure it will not be our last.

Richard

Great tournament guys! I never weighed in becasue i knew of two great boxes. So, we stayed out and derby fished. There must have been some good fish in front and to the east of Oswego. There wasnt jack in front of FH.

We ended the day with 2 10lb steelhead, 20lb king, 15lb king, 10lb king. We had about a 110 day give or take a few points. 10 color took 2, 500 copper took one and the others were wire bites.

This is a vrey fun tourney! I would reccomend it to anyone in LO. I am, however, getting sick of them dang PA Screamer guys! :lol: Dont you guys ever let up?

Adam,

not yet. I have been toying around with names and kind of liked that one but the wife does not! We will need to use it at Fair Haven for next year though.

Yankee,

We did not leave sight of the Fair Haven beach. We went maybe a mile east of port.

Waterlogged,

Congrats on your finish also. I was just looking to finish in the top half but was pleasently surprised. I thought we needed one more king to place at the top.

Thanks guys.

Richard

Congrats on the good day Richard, It was a really fun day with great weather.

Also, It was nice to finally meet Billy V and Del of team liquid Plummer.

This was my first year fishing any tornaments and I had a total blast!! I'm fairly new to Salmon fishing, with this being only my third year but I'm a full blown addict now. :shock: I don't want to rush time, but I'm looking forward to next year. Our team came a long way this year and we worked really well together in the FHC. It was nice to finish 7th, but I guess 10th would have been better since 7th had no payout but 10th did :roll: ....not sure I get the payout structure in this one?? Regardless of that though, It was a really well run event and I hope we have more LOU members in it next year.

If I could make one suggestion on improvement for next year, It would be a bathroom of some sort. My 8 yr old had to pee really bad during the awards, and Screwy Louie's said no to him, they had no "public bathrooms". That was pretty lame, I thought.

Rod

Team Lucky Enuff

Fish,

The tournie pay out was just for the the top three places. The prizes for fifth, tenth, fifteenth, and twentieth were donated prises by A-TOM-MIK, who just added them as bonus prizes for those positions. They were also added so that people that did not do as well as others would still weigh in their fish to obtain one of the bonus prizes. Even with this added gifts there were 20 teams that did not weigh in fish.

Looking forward to next year

Richard