Canandaigua 5/6 shakedown

My wife Bonnie and I took Liam out for his first outing on the boat. I set up a orange and black rapala off an inline board, had a hit in 5 minutes, a toothy pickerel before reaching the drop off, then I ran 2 riggers, at 21 and 31, and wire dipsy out 99'. Trolled around the north end mid lake worked east to the dragon wall into 75 fow. Picked up a nice 18" rainbow 125' back 21' down on my favorite beat up stinger, released, to 52 degree surface water. I had a chance to use new Lowrance transducer hooked up to my old LMS 480 and what a difference, it's the same ducer for the today's HD units and it produced excellent detail, rigger balls displayed well on the 200 kHz side along with arches, and good arches on the 50 kHz side. We did mark lots of fish near the drop off to 70 fow mid lake and east side 65-80 fow.

Hey Brett we got a slip at Sutter's this year so a bit closer to home, I rode my bike their with Liam in the trailer last week in 15 minutes. Now I just have to make a "bridge" from the deck to the cuddy cabin, that first step is a doozy for a 1 year old.

Chuck we have a life vest good to 30 lbs. it's pretty dang small looking, it does have a nice handle on the top for plucking him out of the cooler.

Erabbit, I have just started to run more sticks off the riggers, and I like to have a rainbow planer

Glad you got to get out Mike, Liam and Bonnie, I'm sure it won't take you long Mike and you'll have the North end figured out :yes: . I can't believe Liam is 1!!! Wow time fly's hope all is well. Take care.

Tom