Seneca 5/19/2012 with pics

Seneca 5/19/2012

Well the birthday girl and her dad got here a bit after 7pm and the plan was when she got up we would got out for a birthday breakfast. Then pick up some steaks for dinner then go out and fish…………..she got up after 8 am and we didn’t get on the water till 11:15ish……………had a GREAT day after I tweaked the three rod spread a bit went 5 for 9. Lost two brown at the back of the boat and two rods with no one home. Boated 4 browns @ 3# , 5# , 7.5# , 8.5# and a 6â€sawbelly after little over 3 hours on the water and the fish getting bigger so we quit on the last one.

Sammie and her Dad with the biggest brown......

Sammis13thBirthdayfish001.jpg

Three generations enjoying what Seneca has to offer............

Sammis13thBirthdayfish005.jpg

Thanks guys , just the three of us on the boat King stayed on land with Carol.................two stories...........the first big brown I hooked up and Sammie took the rod worked it for a while and I saw or we all SAW a limb out of the water right by it and thought that was what she had on................so grandpa took the rod and pumped it in so as not to break the line..................next to the boat....WOW get the net !!!!!! no stick......................them later when we hooked into the big one she was VERY aggressive getting the rod out of my hands and in hers........ :lol: .......great fish it came in deep was on the center rigger and would cross over REEL close to getting into the other line...............it took all three of us to get it in the net...............Sammie on the rod.............her dad on the net.......grandpa on the wheel and throlle BARKING orders on what to do when I dropped the speed to idle and DON"T miss with the net !!!!!!! :P:rofl::clap::yes: