Fished with two crews today. Ben and Copper Liz Had to work 3rd shift so the joined me in the afternoon. We got around 30 fish but no pigs. I fished with co-worker and is dad in the morning And had a great time. 2 triples 4 doubles many 6 to 7 lbers . We had one double that one fish 10' down the other was off rigger 120 down. We did better in the morning. When the wind died down so did the bite. Good luck on day two!

002.jpg

003.jpg

Bite picked up for us when wind died down. Had to work til noon, on the water and set up with 11 rod spread @3:00. Went 4/9 , had some nibblers at first. Picked up at 5:00 to go to weigh in. Kade is in first, Ernie's daughter Faith is in third. First time pullin 4 dypsy rods.....no tangled!!!!

Kyle

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

Wes, What a great day on the water. You gave my Dad and me another chapter in our memory book we've made over the years. Talked to Dad again and he's still talking about it. He's had over 80 years in the outdoors and as he said yesterday he couldn't have written it any better than it turned out. Thanks Buddy

Ralph, glad you could make it. We had a lucky day. Fishing gods were on our side for a change. Had a problem with the auto pilot that we just got but it turned out to be a tuning issue. Heading into stiff wind and the auto pilot spun the boat in a sharp turn almost completing a 360 before I got controll of it. Turned the boat back around and did not have any tangles in the 9 rod spread. That is a lucky day. When the port lines were across the starboard rods it could have sent them out of the rod holders. Hope you and your dad can do it again! Wes