Cayuga 5/23

Ben and I took Tom that I work with and his two friends fishing on the north end of Cayuga. Day started foggy and calm. Lake was like glass all day. Hit all our normal spots and marked very few fish. First fish of the day was a fat brown. Trolled for some time with little action so we got the copper out. It was not hot action but we did start picking some fish. The guys seemed to have a great time. Ran 11 rods most the morning and only had one tangle that was my fault because I let the dypsy out on the wrong side. Guys did a great job on the rods and did not complain about reeling the copper. We ended with 7 fish and those guys should be starting the charcoal as I write this.

001.jpg

Kevin and his brown minus 3 lampreys

002.jpg

One of Tom's lakers

005.jpg

Jim with a laker taken on 600" copper.

004.jpg

Kevin with a laker that was caught on 300' copper that put up one heck of a fight. I thought for sure it was a salmon or rainbow!

Nice job. I am reading your post and few others while sitting in Trumansburg in front of the pizza joint, waiting for my dinner. The. LOU please no keeps my urges in check while planning my next outing.