Cayuga North end

Went out a little after 4 hoping to catch some lakers for the smoker. Cow bells, 60 fow and in front of the 2 Silos. Well I've heard it called the Laker nursery before, name still fits. Grabbed a juvenile then a nice one about 8lbs. Missed another then around 6:15 bite was on. Landed 6 fish in 40 minutes solo.

4 on the cowbell set at 60, one on a 10 color and another on the 5 color with a small salmon mixed in

All fish were good enough size for eating but nothing bigger than 6 lbs. Firing up the smoker now.

[ Post made via iPhone ] iPhone.png

Nice job. I think we might have seen you out there. We saw one boat in shallower on Saturday evening. We fished from the silos down to Dean's and back. Started in 185 FOW and moved into about 100 FOW and butchered them on the divers. Our biggest was about 8 1/2 lbs. The rest were 4 - 5 lbs and a couple of really small ones about 12" long.

Fished from Long pt to Aurora sunday morning. Went 11/17 mostly salmon. Boated a grand slam but most were small fish. Went from 75-135 fow, did most of the fish in the top third of the column, especially the salmon. Most were on jet divers off the inlines down 25 ft. Anything copper or even gold took fish. Only 2 lakers all morning which is odd. One fish took the board BOBBER Down, but I never got to see it.

:yes::clap:

Try one on the grill some time with Ken's Vidalia Onion dressing ( soak in it for 30 minutes at least ) the grill I leave the skin on.....sticks to the grill...........

:yes: on the grill skin side down, it stays fish comes up :yes: & the raccoon's have it cleaned off before the next time ;)8)

Able to sneak out early today in same area. Trying to run a silver fish program and managed one okay salmon but that was it. Lake was snotty so switched over to LP area, nicer ride but no silvers for me. Thanks for the reminder about jet divers, recall that working for me a few years ago in that same area. Anyone catching any browns up here? They seem to be hiding the last few years, use to catch one now and then, some decent size too.