Hot Lure: Spin n glow and Green crinkle fly

Trolling Speed: 2.4 for silvers and 1.3 for lakers

Down Speed:

Boat Depth: 90 - 275

Lure Depth:

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================

Fished with Duckman1, Tessier and JR from LOU on Saturday and had a good day. Fished kings for the first couple hours and did a couple with some bonus steelhead. Spent the rest of the day farming and put a mess of lakers in the boat. Had one laker ripping drag like a king and we thought we had a 20+ but it only ended up being a 15 and change. After releasing a king, I looked over the side of the boat and noticed we had a hitch hiker stuck to the hull. There was a 20+ inch lamprey eel trying to suck the bottom paint off the boat. I tried got get him in the boat but he swam away without getting the knife. Kings are all over. There is nothing really concentrated. The 4 kings we took came at 4 different depths (40 down, 50 down, 80 down and 90 down). Hopefully we can get some stable weather and things will set up even better than they are already.

Wow, that's a backhanded compliment, "I know that you'll put up a bigger one"...when you're talking lakers. Better hope that Yankee doesn't hear, he might be tempted :D