Seneca Shootout Entrants

Here are the current participants registerd and paid up for the event.

DEALINE for entry/monies due will be Friday July 13th. After this date there will be an additional $20 cover.

Fill out entry form linked on my website.

Address:

Nick Overacker

116 Myers Drive

Horseheads, NY 14845

Don't see your name? Register today!! 8)

Team:

- Lil'Jake

- Master BTER(wildj)

- REEL STORIES

- Old Fogey

- Iron Duke

- Seneca Charters(the office)

- GITERDONE

Nick I saw your post about your boat - if you need to use a boat to run your charters let me know - you can use mine - the only charter I have lined up is July 6 at 4 pm. I'm sure you know how to run a twin straight shaft.

would have enterd but to be honest it was a lot of money for a one day turnement and a shot at pot luck ,, didnt give those who had to travel much time to figure a patern out fishing against those who fish the lake every day ,, good luck though hope it is a great time :yes::yes:

would have enterd but to be honest it was a lot of money for a one day turnement and a shot at pot luck ,, didnt give those who had to travel much time to figure a patern out fishing against those who fish the lake every day ,, good luck though hope it is a great time :yes::yes:

Every tournament is a pot of luck when you fish against the guys that are on the water now days. They know how to put fish in the boat. We payed $1000 to fish the one day Wilson tourney with no time on the lake, only days we fish the West end is in the Wilson tournament. You put your money in and hope for the best. When your dealing with a small field of boats like we have down this way you need the high entry to have any type of pay out. I hope the guys down this way will jump on board and get entered. I am going to take money from my pocket to make sure the kids that fish this event have a chance at a pay check, thats not counting my teams entry fee. Thanks Sean

Every tournament is a pot of luck when you fish against the guys that are on the water now days. They know how to put fish in the boat. We payed $1000 to fish the one day Wilson tourney with no time on the lake, only days we fish the West end is in the Wilson tournament. You put your money in and hope for the best. When your dealing with a small field of boats like we have down this way you need the high entry to have any type of pay out. I hope the guys down this way will jump on board and get entered. I am going to take money from my pocket to make sure the kids that fish this event have a chance at a pay check, thats not counting my teams entry fee. Thanks Sean

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

For the "out of towners", Clute Park has tent sites availible for this weekend. We will be there from Thursday night on and being that I had to miss the National and all that goes along with it at Sampson camping I'm hoping to see a couple guys camping for BBQ and a few cold pops. Lil Jake

The date happens to be the weekend I get back from vacation the wife would never let me fish that day thaat being said I wish it were more small boat friendly I have a small motor and limited range so the start from the pierhead is a major disadvantage if u could fish from other launches id be more interested

Dave- deadline will be the friday prior to the tournament i believe. Last minute registration may be a few dollars more. The date is july 13th.

ifishy- I am sorry for the inconvenience. We wanted a REEL tournament with some serious competition feel to it. Everyone is limited. If you want to run, you run....If not, ya dont need to. I really am sorry though. If someone would like to step up and make a different tournament, by all means please do. I am working very hard on this and would like a great outcome. It seems to be I get a ton of negative feedback because of the rules.

Dave- deadline will be the friday prior to the tournament i believe. Last minute registration may be a few dollars more. The date is july 13th.

ifishy- I am sorry for the inconvenience. We wanted a REEL tournament with some serious competition feel to it. Everyone is limited. If you want to run, you run....If not, ya dont need to. I really am sorry though. If someone would like to step up and make a different tournament, by all means please do. I am working very hard on this and would like a great outcome. It seems to be I get a ton of negative feedback because of the rules.

You can't make everybody happy all the time Nick.

Relax and enjoy. :yes:

I learned from my tournament fishing it doesn't matter what the rules are somebody will ****.

All tournaments are not for all fishermen and they never will be.

Glen

hello nick still at just three or four boats ??? amazing thaat the peaple in your own back yard wont support you after all their talk asnd wanting it so bad sorry to hear all that hard work down the drain ...

Nick, entry numbers r looking dismal. U can still count me in. Do u have contingency plans if only a few boats enter? Come on guys, a lot of people showed interest in this tourney, let's get some more boats in this thing.....