Charters??

Hey Guys! I know its short notice, BUT...I'm Looking to book a charter in Sept. My wife is graduating from advanced nursing school at the end of August and when I aked her what she wanted for her graduation she said she'd really love to go on a salmon charter. Well twist my arm!! :clap: Any one have a recommendation for a charter for two people for two days including either a "lodge" setting accomodation or something close to it?

She's really worked her A#* off to get through this school and I just want her to have a great time. My buddies and I have had charters in the past that were good for the guys but not appropriate for her, if ya get the picture. She's not a high maintenance woman by any means!She hunts, fishes, grew up farming etc.. can hang with the best of my buddies but it would be nice to have her experience a great time on the lake. Thanks for any recommendations in advance.

Captain Ernie Lantigne of Fish Doctor Charters, Oswego NY. One of the best out there, & the only Lake Ontario captain to win back to back Fall & Spring LOC Derbies for his clients.

Jimmy Gordon out of Olcott. He gets it done. Hawg Master Charters

Is this the same Hawg Master Charters with Capt. Jim Taylor

Jim Taylor sold his lake boat and charter business to Jim Gordon several years ago. JT still runs his Niagara charters.