Hank - L&M

Ray

Does anybody recognize this man?

20120811_083733.jpg

Saturday morning we were headed across the bay and I lost the water pump on the port motor. I was probably his first call of the day at 6:30. Just 2 hours later we were headed out again with the water pickup blown out and a new impellor.

Thanks Pops!!

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

Ok cmon' who's Hank?????

The guy you always see riding his bike around Port Bay

Some_Days.jpg

Hey, what ever happened to that "law" passed in NY?...do ya think the girls forgot?....

OH YEAH! HANK!...never had no maniac..I mean mechanical work done, but he is a wealth of knowledge we all can tap into....specialy, fixing boats....and ice augers, bikes, bad posts (written kind) , adjusted attitude (of boats on plane)..coneseur (think that's French) of beer. Figured that out when he spit a swallow when Ray was busting my balls, back when I was quite naive. Musta been bad beer :lol:

Mark

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

Thanks LOU Members! You all tipped me onto Hank. Just picked up my boat last week. Hank did a hell of a job on my outboard, 2 days later took I took the Lunker in a local tourney! I'll go out on a limb here and say Hank's the four leaf clover of wrenchin'. Broke or not, have Hank work on yer boat just before any tourney for a garenteed board fish!