Healing Waters Salmon Slam 08-05-2012

Prefished with Ray K. on Friday and had a so-so afternoon. Fished from about noon to 4PM. Caught 5-6 kings & steelies anywhere from 125' to 225'. All on spoons & never had a hit on flies. Saturday was a bust for us but I had a fantastic time fishing with one of the vets (Mike) who had such a great sense of humor and outlook on life. I feel very fortunate to have met him. He's a great inspiration to all who meet him. The Healing Waters event was a fantastic event overall with some great prizes for the vets & others. God Bless them all. The organizers, volunteers, sponsors, and all who took the vets out for the event did an excellent job!!! I'm looking forward to helping out again next year in some capacity whether it's taking a vet out or helping in any other way. Here's a few pics from Fri. & Sat.:

God Bless America

dcp_1210.jpg

dcp_1214.jpg

dcp_1215.jpg

dcp_1216.jpg

dcp_1217.jpg

dcp_1218.jpg

dcp_1220.jpg

dcp_1221.jpg

dcp_1222.jpg

I got kinda worried when you started stripping on the boat, but you saw the .38 under my shirt and changed yer mind. Good plan. ;)

:D:D

Looking good Bob :yes: Great report and pics.

Shawn

Musky,

It was an honor to meet you this weekend. Thank you for everything you did this weekend. Even though fishing was tough, your vet was all smiles back at dock. I imagine between you and Ray, he had a day he won't soon forget!

Nick

Musky,

It was an honor to meet you this weekend. Thank you for everything you did this weekend. Even though fishing was tough, your vet was all smiles back at dock. I imagine between you and Ray, he had a day he won't soon forget!

Nick

Nick, I really do think he had a great time. It was a concerted effort by EVERYONE that made it so much fun & a great success. I'm also glad LakeOntarioUnited.com was helpful in spreading the word and making it easier to get the info out. LOU folks are the best. ;)