Goose hunting frustrations

I was doing a final scout of a field I had permission to hunt only to find out there was another group that had permission to hunt it ( landowner confusion). The competition for fields has gotten to be severe and it's become increasingly difficult to find places to hunt if you don't rent or own the land. There also seem to be few locals in the field and I have no birds for the opener tomorrow. Things do seem to get a little easier in the late season when there are other things to hunt and lower bag limits.

I was doing a final scout of a field I had permission to hunt only to find out there was another group that had permission to hunt it ( landowner confusion). The competition for fields has gotten to be severe and it's become increasingly difficult to find places to hunt if you don't rent or own the land. There also seem to be few locals in the field and I have no birds for the opener tomorrow. Things do seem to get a little easier in the late season when there are other things to hunt and lower bag limits.

Same thing down here in the fingerlakes. 6 years ago we never had an issue getting permission. Now everyone wants lots of money for a lease or something along those lines.

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png