2006 Load-Rite boat trailer--SOLD

lakebound88

selfish I was, I bought this boat and trailer then realized I needed to take care of my main boat first. I need a trailer for my trophy. Looking to sell this grady and trailer as a package or even break it all up. I will sell it either way. Trades might be accepted? or a partial.

trailer is a 2006 Load Rite Bunk Trailer

Model AB20T4200

weight 1120

gvwr 5320

ball size 2"

tire size st 205 75d14

Brakes: Surge- type: disc

Condition: Like NEW

the boat is a 79 Grady. Motor is a 150 vro. rebuilt in 2006. New floor in cockpit. Boat fishes nice. In good shape for its age. Motor runs good. All accessories work. Wiring is solid.

Bought to use for winter fishing but as said above, need to maintain one boat right now and this is just too big plus, turn out I would really like to get a house :o .

Bring any offer to the table but asking

$4,000 for the package.

Seperate I will take $3200 for the trailer

$1500 for the boat

Nick 607-426-5919

grady.jpg

GOPR0196.jpg

GOPR0199.jpg

GOPR0203.jpg

557746_660456887440_913854073_n.jpg

She likes the boat but I block her from getting access to the garage :). I don't want to let it go, but I'd rather get into a house by summer at the latest. Plus many of you invite me to fish lady o. And seneca in the winter 8)

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

boat is model 204c. So i would say 20-21 foot. I have not done a compression test as of yet. If you would like me too, I can do so. Please contact me. Motor is a 150 HP VRO Evinrude, Fully rebuilt in 2006 by Hanafin Marine.

sorry, those are not going with the boat, and I will be hanging on to them for safe keeping. Never know when ya are going to need a set of riggers. But, are you looking to get rid of a hand crank in exchange for the electric and cash? Let me know.

No I don't have a hand crank. If I did I would go for it. The two I have now are electrics. Trying to get 2 more.

[ Post made via iPhone ] iPhone.png

I would sell the cannon mini mag electric ...

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png