Buck hit list 2012**UPDATED**UPDATED*you guy's HIT LIST him?

Jerry... I'm honored to have made your list!! :clap: I can assure you that the "wise guy" persona that this guy displays is merely an act to try to get a response out of you!

He plays games... just like me 8) Wait till you get him on the table, he will be just fine on the inside ;) BTW.. that is a very handsome deer :lol:

First: How old do you think this buck (JD buck) is ?

I let him go since he was a button buck AND he has ALWAYS been a Spike horn (technically 3 pt now).

Second: would you cull him out in bow season or any time?

Third: Would anyone ever mount head/rack like that ? (kinda different)

AND LAST: How would a buck like this ever be taken out of the gene pool if he is in a 3pt. antler (on 1 side) restriction unit/region or state they have rules for now?

P.S. Vince you have no idea the power of French Onion soup has during hunting & fishing season........

Jerry

Rebel Charters

CDY_0006_2.jpg

CDY_0007_2.jpg

CDY_0008_2.jpg

id give it 3.5 plus nice hump on nose ,but really skinny for the food around,might have teeth issues,got some nubs near base might be older...coulda been a late hatch with a bad winter that effected pedical development.. so maybe it ant a gene issue ,if ya got others (younger bucks) with rack issues wac em all..have ya seen it do scrapes or check doe trails? Have ya shot any in the nuts in the last few years?? I might euro mount myself but wouldnt waste much money on it....unless ya got some senimental reasons ...........ARE YOU THE FATHER????

as far as 3 pt rule on yer land ...hmmmmmm BANG ! what buck?