Gunnel Lighting

Adk1

Adk1, yes they come in strips for the gunnel lights and also came with the waterproof led for live wells that i actually mounted in my dash and in the back to use for a glow stick on my spoons.  I purchased the standard boat package and some toggle switches from them.  If you type in HAWG for the discount code you get a % discount, cant remember how much 5% or so.  Ive got some pics just have to download them.  One is the white and the other is the blue. Mounted them on a plastice strip and screwd that to the underside aluminum rail.  Worked out pretty good.

WHAT ELSE DID YOU GET FOR TURNING ON AND OFF?

Rick, how are the blue lights at attracting bugs at the dock?  I'm sure not as bad as white but I've only had experience with black lights on my little boat.

Sorry, I must have missed this question. I'd say the blue isn't as bad as white, but they still attract bugs. 

BTW....Here's an updated pic. This is light from 4 Lumitec Caprera2 spreader lights. Dual color White/Blue. Once it gets nice out, and I can remove some canvas, I will update the thread with a pic of the additional 4 Lumitec Orbitz that are under the canvas.

post-139479-0-17217600-1369395525_thumb.jpg

Edited by Yankee Troller