BEAR FOR SALE

MAKE OFFER

I guess anything goes now… appliances, TV’s! Oh, I have some snow for sale too!

DUH... What happened to fishing stuff. Or is this a new loulist? If so, we need more categories

today0003.jpg

Where's the issue? If someone was looking for those items, he just saved them a few bucks to spend on other gear elsewhere... Besides he paid his dues to the site. Did you?

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

Doesn't matter who (and could care less) , I'm just making a point that its a fishing site

Where's the issue? If someone was looking for those items, he just saved them a few bucks to spend on other gear elsewhere... Besides he paid his dues to the site. Did you?

Doesn't matter who (and could care less) , I'm just making a point that its a fishing site

========================================================

Get a life and move on.......... you dont have to look here if you dont want to.......

Hold on, since now were girls....Let me pull up my skirt and show you what I'm working with...

Sorry all, I shouldn't do this but you opened yourself up to this one, so here goes.

Yup, looks like one to me ()

:rofl:

Hold on, since now were girls....Let me pull up my skirt and show you what I'm working with...

Sorry all, I shouldn't do this but you opened yourself up to this one, so here goes.

Well. looking at how you spelled "oswego" "AS"WEGO I guess we ALLsee where your interests lie ..........

:inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove:

:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P

:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*

Well. looking at how you spelled "oswego" "AS"WEGO I guess we ALLsee where your interests lie ..........

:inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove:

:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P

:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*

I would rather consider this a fishing "community"... :yes:

I agree.

I see no reason that "non-fishing" related items can't be offered in this section.

If someone can buy, or sell, a few items that benefit both the seller and buyer, why should there be a gripe?