Where are the reports?

I saw three boats trolling along Edgemere Drive in Greece over the last couple of days. Where are the reports boys? You can't tell me those guys were crazy enough to be out trolling and not LOU members. :D

Went out today in a friend's Polarcraft out of Olcott. Nice conditions for the most part. Good to see NOAA is in mid-season form......SW wind forcasted was strong westerlies with whitecaps 2-3' waves in 20' FOW. :@ Clear water conditions. 37-38 degree surface temps. Good emerald shiner schools in harbor. Could have been good, but we opened the 2013 season with a skunk. Now I know what Jan. fishing is like and I can concentrate on bird hunting until March. NOTE!!! call ahead and check the conditions of the launches this spring before you trailer as the water was still 2.5' below normal. If you are used to trolling with a two or 1.5 color.....you may want to make up some 1 colors to keep from hitting bottom.

I don't know Brian. I saw 8 trailers parked at the outlet of I-bay today. Fairly large trailers too. Didn't see any boats out on the water though. Decent south wind. Ramp at Genny is blocked with driftwood. They're still have their equipment out there for working on turn-bridge.

Tom B.

(LongLine)

Lots of boats fishing the bay for perch, but didn't see anyone doing that much.

Perch bite was slow. Looked all over the bay for them, but they were in only a few spots, and not very active. Best spots we had were right at the first drop by the markers.