East End Challenge series

• 3 months later...

Would love to fish series but our boat docks out of sodus and not sure if it makes financial sense to drive to Oswego for one day tournament. Heard that the fair haven challenge allows teams from other ports to bring fish via truck to weigh in and was curious if other tourneys in series also allows this.

For Oswego and Little Salmon you need to leave and return to any port in Oswego or Cayuge Co. For Fair Haven you can also fish from Wayne Co.

When I was at Port Bay I would go to Fair Haven the night before and have my guys meet me there in the morning.

• 3 weeks later...

Here are the dates for the East End Challenge cup Series:

A-TOM-MIK Oswego Challenge: June 22, 2013

Mikes Little Salmon River Challenge: July 27, 2013

Fairhaven Challenge: August 24, 2013

Shane Zimmerman entry Info.

http://www.lakeontariounited.com/fishing-hunting/index.php/topic/36813-2013-shane-zimmerman-big-fish-entry-a-tom-mik-challenges/

Would love to fish series but our boat docks out of sodus and not sure if it makes financial sense to drive to Oswego for one day tournament. Heard that the fair haven challenge allows teams from other ports to bring fish via truck to weigh in and was curious if other tourneys in series also allows this.

The Fair Haven Challenge is always a fun event and one of the few us Sodus guys can fish our home port in.

The three we can fish in Sodus are:

Salmon Slam

Sodus Pro Am

Fair Haven Challenge