Anyone with experience with the cannon dual axis rod holders,traxtech,gl planers etc.

Setting up new ride, need info on the latest track systems and rod holder set ups. Looking currently at the traxtech, cannons and Great Lake planers. Anyone with comparative experience?

I have 36" tracks w/ Bert's ratcheting rod holders and they have really been great but i will say the Cannon dual axis rod holders are probably the best product out there right now. The dual axis plus the ratcheting is awesome. All of these companies offer great stuff though and you wont be disappointed with any one of them.

I am on Cannon Pro-Staff so my comments can be a little biased. Their dual axis are built like a rock! I overheard one old time captain last week say they looked to be "over-built", and more than what we need them for. My only complaint are the end caps popping off, but what companies rod holder caps don't?

Mix up some two part epoxy and take a small paint brush and brush it to the inside of the cap and put it on. Problem over! I have the cannon single axis rod holders and I took each rod holder and put epoxy inside the cap then tipped the rod holder upside down to hold pressure on the cap over night to set the epoxy. Do not put to much in the cap cause it will squeeze out and make a mess and glue your rod holder to whatever you have it setting on

As YT said the end caps are an issue like other brands.  I need to glue mine (4) as suggested above.  Currently, I just have them wrapped & overlapped w/black electrical tape.  I did manage to pinch my finger in a tight spot on them once last year,  but I don't really know how it happened.  All in all, they are very nice.