Cayuga lakers

Slim pickings for me also :doh: . Most that I'm getting are 80' to 110' down over 90' to 150' bottom. Spoons & flies depending on what they are in the mood for :thinking: .

Yeah can't seem to get lakers..went out yesterday at 5 am outta deans headed north on the west side running the boards picked up a few rainbows in 20 fow running about 1.5 1.9 knots on gold and black rapala Other than that no lakers or browns.

My brother hammered the browns last Saturday, On Cayuga, Wouldn't tell me where, He's fishing the Salvation Army Derby, So mums the word. I seen pics of them, All very nice ones 5 to 8 Pounds, Said he lost 2 bigger ones, Hopefully he's doing the derby in my boat. FISH-ON!

Went to Dean's Cove Wednesday about 3:30..   Motored up the west side to just south of Burroughs Point..   Fished south between 100 and 130 ft.   Caught several Lakers.. downriggers set at 95 and 85 Blue and silver Mooselook thinfish and black and white stinger with Pearl stripe were best lures..Caught biggest one on a 38  Sutton. Kept two small ones for a lady who works at camp..