Hello from Wellsboro, PA!

Don, from Tackle Shack in Wellsboro, PA here.  I've been reading this forum for a while now and finally joined a few weeks ago.  Just today, we went ahead and sponsored this site too. What an informative site!  I am glad to see some familiar faces on here as well.  We do quite a bit of fishing up on Lake Ontario and the finger lakes every year.  We spent a day fishing the spring LOC  with Wet Net Charters catching Lakers, and even a few kings, on the Niagara Bar in early May, but it'll probably be September before we get up again.  We fish for a little bit of everything, but Keuka Lakers and Cayuga Bass are among my favorites.  I try to fish the Chautauqua musky tournament too, but unfortunately I'm going to miss this one this year.

My boat?  Well, fished out of Tracker Deep V 17 with a 50 Merc for over 10 years, but last year we went traded her in for an Alumacraft 165 classic with a 4 stroke Yamaha on it.  We've set it up for multispecies fishing with 2 downriggers off the back and 4 more rod holders.  I've got a bigger 20 foot boat sitting in the garage that we're slowly getting ready to fish.  Hopefully by next year we'll be up and running. Both are proudly branded in Tackle Shack vinyl

I look forward to joining the conversation.  Thanks!

Don

Edited by tackleshack