Seneca 7.27-28

Well, Saturday and Sunday were both great days. Two trips on Saturday. We started fishing near Severn and hit fish instantly then it died off. We fish our way north and nothing. The wind was heavy out if the south so we ran across the lake to fish the east side. As we set back up we hit a nice lake trout and a beautiful bow. Trolled north from there and a few more hits. The front that moved in definitely slowed things down. We fished the middle of the lake and a dipsy started screaming! It was the young boys turn. He fought the fish for what he said felt like forever. When a fish that weighed 11.63 hit the deck. It was his biggest to date. Trolled for a short while after and hit another bow. Wrapped it up at eleven.

Saturday afternoon we fished from four till about dark. Starting on the west side again. Had a couple hits but not enough to stay in the general area. Crossed the lake and started hitting fish on the 300 copper pulling a chrome green dot e-chip with a atommik fly. Pulled the biggest laker of the night. We hit salmon on spoons and Spinnies on riggers cores and coppers. Dipsy divers were picking a silver here and there. We moved in tight for the last pass of the night to try for the seneca slam. Not long after prob rig get took a shot and lost a nice golden brown at the back of the boat. Then we hit a weed area the size of a football field and to pull everything up. As I was popping the rigger to beat the weeds a fish slammed it while the pole was in my hand. I hand it off and it digs under the dipsy and tangled. Mono and wires never a good match. But we managed to get the most beautiful brown to the net. These guys were CnR tonight a quick picture and released to fight another day.

What a great way to end the night as the downpour set in. They had a great time and so did I!

Sunday

On the water at 6. Set up where we left off last night and instantly hit a fish on spoon dipsy out 105. Big laker. After we land that we got a triple. Another dipsy,copper and rigger. All fish were dropped.. set up and continued the troll. Hit a few more solid Lakers and dropped just as many. We made a turn and WHAM 105 dipsy screaming! Shortly after like a pro the giant 9lb salmon hits the deck. We manage another laker or two and wham 150 copper church board gone. After a nice battle a beautiful bow hits the deck. The guys enjoyed their day and were ready to get out of the rain. Back to the dock and wouldn't you know it the suns out...

Riggers at 89 and 129 pulling FF white on white

riggers at 35 and 65 pulling finger lakes tackle

cores-5-7 color pulling Flx

Copper 300 pulling off and a 150,200 pulling Flx tackle

spoon dipsy at 107,160,180 all took fish on Flx tackle

FF dipsy at 135,190,250,280 all took fish.

Nick

Sent from my XT907 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

post-145590-13750434469744_thumb.jpg

post-145590-13750434616356_thumb.jpg

post-145590-13750434736962_thumb.jpg

post-145590-13750434906155_thumb.jpg

post-145590-13750435051356_thumb.jpg

Nothing like being dialed in to multi-species (and good ones too) Nick! :)  Good going. Going to need to take the lawn mower with you next time for that grass... quite the year for it.

Wow, what a beautiful brown! Seneca has been giving it up. Way to go , those look like very happy clients... As I sit here drinking a beer reading this post, I might not work overtime tomorrow , I might go visit Seneca lake instead.......