heads up.......at&t cell phone users

as most should know by now the "cellular one" wireless service provider has been bought out by "at&t"the plan i chose was a little cheaper and with the 3 phones all togeather i was quoted 104.70 per month ..with 30.00 famly unlimted messaging plan and photo sharing with NO OVERAGES which is clearly printed in there broshure. well first month bill was 104.70 2nd montha slight increase to 250.98 .now you all know i ant the brighest bulb in the box but even to me that seemed a tad steep for inflationary measures.so i rush right over to my new at&t family and say ,whats up!and shure enuf they confirm my beliefs that 250.98 is more than the 104.70 quoted.after staring at the computer screen the clerk call the majic number pushes the phone keyboard a couple hundred more times to get to the person to whom he is calling ,after several thats pretty shady and were gonna get a lot of flack for this he hangs up and tells me my bill is 114.30 extra 10.00ish was some games my son downloaded.walks over to the broshure shelf rereads the no overages part and informs me that i can send photos for free but the company added a approx. ,,,,,.50 cent each charge for internet time without telling anyone or changing there broshures i havent checked back to see whats going on with this "free charge" but i will keep my NO OVERAGES broshure real handy comes next months bill .........so heads up if your at&t bill is a tad higher this month than last Ray K............ same company cell phone customer from 1994(bag phone days ) to present..so far

verizon the company to go with

I'll 2nd that.

What plan would you guys suggest? I don't make a lot of long distance calls, but my girlfriend does. She's got two sons in Georgia that eat up the minutes. They're on ATT too so it doesn't cost for long distance. Phone to phone.

verizon verizon verizon

ive been a customer since verizon bought out frontier cellular (year ?).

i have a plan with 2100 min and 2 phones and besides the bill i cant say anything bad.

good service and a great network.

can you hear me now?

I'll add another vote for Verizon. Use to have Nextel and switched to Verizon a couple of years ago and have had no problems so far. We have a total of 6 phones for my business, set up on the family share plan with all the minutes pooled together.

I have At&T also. Hey uses no minutes to call the buffy one :shock: :lol: I'll call him every morning around 4 am now ;):lol: I will say they have the worst billing on earth. I will say that with the exception of all the crap my son has that he has to pay for himself I am not getting screwed over as far as the normal phone use goes. They did however throw on the $20 charge for internet and a charge for texting that I had gotten rid of after the first month that was free and it appeared again last month out of the blue. The ole ball and chain took care of setting them straight with that crap though... Good women I have there sometimes :shock: :lol: