Otisco 8/22

HOOKEM & COOKEM

Launched the boat at 9:30 headed down the west side. Found 2 nice eyes down 15ft over 25-30ft. Fish both came on a firetiger off a rigger 10:00 and 10:15. Had a couple of other hits but no other other hookups. Took a few pics, my fillet board is 24" long to give a better idea on size. That lake has gotten the better of me many times, it's nice to come out on top once.post-142983-13773311516011_thumb.jpgpost-142983-1377331185508_thumb.jpg

post-142983-13773310716072_thumb.jpg

Ya love those cheeks! I call them poor mans scallops. :) Forgot to mention I caught about a 1lb rock bass.

I just can't believe how fat the walleyes are out of that lake, the girth on them is amazing I bet they make for a awesome fighting fish, they have a body kind of like a smallie. I like the cheek meat also, that's what we call the cheeks also (poor mans scallops) we fry them in butter and a pinch of garlic, they are delicious, when we go out to western part of Erie in the spring one night we fry all the cheeks and have cheese and cracker and cheeks with a few beers, life doesn't get any better. Way to go on your catch, with many more to come!!! PAP.