fished infront of I bay tonight from 150'-250' good screens but like most others no takers. i havent caught a king in 2 weeks. time to pull the boat and gear up for bow season

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

temperature was 85 down and moving up tonight out of pultneyville.there were alot of fish marked today but fishing was slow for us also.Tomorrow Im going back and try runing silver hordes over Sd.From what happened today fishing was best before 8.00 amSundays wind caused the slow down today.never give up. :)  :)  :)

It is pretty wierd....the total shutdown of the lake.,.. but John is right never give up! We get used to the big time action ofthe kings but fishing has always been an"up and down" proposition. I can remember back in the mid to late 1970's when it took about 8 or9 hours to catch a legal trout on Seneca before the stocking efforts increased and that was all the time...It taught those of us who stayed with it patience as well as made us really delve deep into our bag of tricks to deliver....anyone that thinks they have this stuff "all figured out" is delusional... but trying to fit the pieces of the puzzle together is part of the fun.....

It is pretty wierd....the total shutdown of the lake.,.. but John is right never give up! We get used to the big time action ofthe kings but fishing has always been an"up and down" proposition. I can remember back in the mid to late 1970's when it took about 8 or9 hours to catch a legal trout on Seneca before the stocking efforts increased and that was all the time...It taught those of us who stayed with it patience as well as made us really delve deep into our bag of tricks to deliver....anyone that thinks they have this stuff "all figured out" is delusional... but trying to fit the pieces of the puzzle together is part of the fun.....

Well said SK, When I used to complain, "Dad there aint no fish here, if  there is they got lock jaw", that's when he told me, "If we catch fish all the time every time it would be called catching not fishing"

Bondouley I want you to know for sure  I wasn't being critical of you in any way whatsoever.....I thought later that I should have said that at the outset....I just wanted to let folks new to the trolling scene know not to expect several kings every time out there....I too enjoy your posts and those of the other folks out there that take the time and effort to share information and opinions...... I think that this website is a real credit to our sport. Les

Went out late t

onight, 8 lb. Brown on mountain dew paddle , mirage fly ran out of fish wind picked up.great sunset , nice fish,may is along time to wait to fish the lake, tomorrow will great, temp at eighty feet

Bondouley I want you to know for sure  I wasn't being critical of you in any way whatsoever.....I thought later that I should have said that at the outset....I just wanted to let folks new to the trolling scene know not to expect several kings every time out there....I too enjoy your posts and those of the other folks out there that take the time and effort to share information and opinions...... I think that this website is a real credit to our sport. Les

No worries Sk8man i didnt take it that way.  I thank you for all your informative posts.  Your information on Seneca has helped me greatly down there

Good luck in the woods and thanks for the help in my first partial season back. Now go nail a 150incher. High hopes for bow season. Stay in touch. We are taking one more shot at the kings Sunday, weather permitting.

Brian im glad i could help you out and share information with you.  I will deffenitley stay in touch.  Im gonna try to get atleaset 1 more fishing day in also this weekend maybe 2 days depends on the weather.   I hope you arrow the monster that your after

Gopro lot of great videos still learning how to use it lol

Yea i just got my Gopro last weekend i havent done anything with it yet besides find the spot to mount it on the boat.  i hope to get some good footage this weekend