RUFF RIDER Non Report 9/13-15

Came up this weekend, but the forecast sucks. Cold front all weekend and rough seas. My guess is we'll pull the boat tomorrow and call it a season.

Good luck to everyone who sticks it out and fishes the river! See you all next year!

Nick and Theresa

Nick and Theresa

Thank you for sharing your season with us it was always fun reading your posts especially when I could not make it to the lake!

I am heading to the lake this weekend to pull the boat as well it is time to finish up getting ready for archery season!

Take care and have a Great off season!

Thanks for the reports all year. Plan on making the trip up for the Sodus Pro/Am so I will make a point of introducing myself. Hitting the pier tonight.....Kings love wet nasty west coast-type weather when they come ashore...should be good for spoon huckin'.

Nick and Theresa,

I too have immensely enjoyed the reports and videos you folks have put together and posted. I know I already privately thanked you for your efforts with the Vets in the Salmon Slam but on behalf of all vets I'd like to do so publicly here. You put a lot of time and effort into it and it is a heck of a contribution to make. Have a safe journey with the boat down east and home to Pennsy as well. Going to try any Fall striper action on the Hudson before actually putting the boat away? Les

Edited by Sk8man

Nick & Theresa, thankyou!..I have passed many hours enjoying your fishing ..here's a winter project for hours of enjoyment...or frustration! No knot hollow core connections copper to backing and wind on leader. Smooth, no haywire, no spro, no albright, just a couple loop to loop perfection knots that are no problem reeling throughout all the guides. I love my coppers now, no annoying knots or breakoff. Try it you'll like it!

Mark

Sent from my PC36100 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Nick and Theresa, as everyone has said, it was great to track, learn, and enjoy your posts both on the fishing and the places you visited. It was great to meet you and look forward to seeing you again. Have a wonderful holiday season. If you ever want to come up for the Seneca Gold (perch) this winter let me know.

Thank you everyone for the well wishes. It was a great summer and we are sorry it is over. It's going to be a long 7 months!

Always a sad sight to see Ruff sitting dry. You just know she's thinking "c'mon dad, I know we can still catch fish out there and I'll be ok until frost!"

Well until next year may your birds fall close, your bucks and women have big racks, and your snow shovels feel light!

Had the Moruga Scorpion jelly this morning. That will definitely clear your sinuses. My niece's boyfriend said it is awesome and you should patent it.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Glad you liked the jelly! I was afraid it might be too hot for human consumption!