Seneca for me........not Erabbit's

TODAY'S FISHING TRIP:, first time ever I forgot the ice, the ice is a gallon jug of water frozen and put inside my cooler, a gallon of water weighs 8.34#'s.......8.34#'s is EXACTLY the weight needed to keep the cooler($54.88 @ Walmart) inside the boat while going 60-65 MPH down the highway, OH ! and the cooler is where I keep the boat's "drain plug" so that it won't get lost, 2 trips up and back to Severne also tells me that there are people out there that know a quality cooler when they see one, especially one with a boat's drain plug :o ........the fishing ?, that mild 3MPH wind ? oh that happens when I'm trailering the boat home, NOT while I'm on the lake !, silly people !......today's water fleas congregated at the 160' mark of a deployed Dipsy Diver set out at 280'............marked a LOT of fish, BUT once again couldn't keep anything clean long enough for anything to bite

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Coleman-Xtreme-120-Quart-Cooler/14574678

Sorry to hear about your cooler Marty. Last year I forgot and left mine on the transom area of the boat on the way back from Woodville and I had the stroke of extreme good fortune to have a neighbor in the car behind me (unknown at the time to me) and he caught up with me down the road and gave me my cooler which only had a small crack in the corner of the top so it is still in service after 20 plus years of use :)