End of season

Hey Justin - I caught 2 decent walleye trolling for Browns on Ontario this year. NK 28 NBK spoon took em both. Was Overcast mid-day both times (different days). Only time I've caught walleye on spoons for what it's worth. Interesting it was on the same spoon though.

FleetTracker, do you remember what nbk it was I got a pile of them I purchased from here and a lot of doubles, I'll send Justin one and if it produces when I get up there I'll make sure I have a few. thanks PAP.

Fleettracker take a pic and post it as Im not a trout guy and don't know all those crazy colors and sizes. That's probably why I don't use them much just too many choices and my dogs cant pick spoons like kinger! Miss em gave me one he uses and I bought a couple more but about that time they quit working for him, but ill be running them next year just to see. We have lots of small browns too and a few big ones though I haven't tried to target them.

justin

We caught an 8.5# walleye on Ontario in August on a standard size green nuclear stinger as a slider on a 105 rigger back when the water was crazy warm after that  long stretch on NW winds

Fleettracker take a pic and post it as Im not a trout guy and don't know all those crazy colors and sizes. That's probably why I don't use them much just too many choices and my dogs cant pick spoons like kinger! Miss em gave me one he uses and I bought a couple more but about that time they quit working for him, but ill be running them next year just to see. We have lots of small browns too and a few big ones though I haven't tried to target them.

justin

NK 28 NBK

northern king-brand

the size is 28 -

natural born killer -color

I'm just excited by the increased reported incidents of large 'eyes being caught in the Big O by salmon/trout chasers. Like the one I caught in front of Hughes a couple of years ago close-trolling for bows and browns on a silver/black #11 floater, first fish of the day in early May.......... :nod:

What's this end of Season BS???? I know a few Seneca boys who fish all year!!! Your spoons will be pounding them all winter too!! Bobby thanks for all the great paint and spoons, will be running them forever .... Cant wait to see some of these flashers either. .

Mike

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

What's this end of Season BS???? I know a few Seneca boys who fish all year!!! Your spoons will be pounding them all winter too!! Bobby thanks for all the great paint and spoons, will be running them forever .... Cant wait to see some of these flashers either. .

Mike

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

yeah your right mike a few of us do fish all winter and a few of us will be pounding fish on flt spoons and don't worry we will send both you and bobby pics hahaha