M.P.L.P. info. and update

all parts and pieces for lift have arrived and the assembly has started! finding it very hard to get an exact quote from them. support for this project has been VERY POOR so I'm selling the blue bubble to pay for what I can. if your looking for a boat that is ready to fish check out the classifieds. GOD bless Rollie

Rollie , It's early yet. Many of the hardcores are not on the site this time of the year. I think the money will come. Hookedup has a good idea And I would be in! Pass the hat! I would think that grant money would be available. It is for a good cause. Don't give up! You might want to try some of the sporting goods chains. Even if they can not give you money towards the project they might be able to help get the word out!  Wes

I think an April fundraiser tourney for the lift project would be a great idea. 

Hold onto that boat. No one else will know that the "blue" color is actually some type of secret Rainbow Trout attractant.

(Just so you know, I sent a little lift funds your way today.) 

Best of luck on this great project,

Mark

Sean I would definitely be interested in helping a good cause as long as it doesn't fall on another tournament weekend... Keep me posted and if it does happen I will spread the word and try to get some more boats to get into it..

Mike

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Hi all, I have been in touch with Rollie and if folks want to make electronic donations, I'll gladly accept them at my PayPal account: [email protected].  

Please make sure you check the "I'm sending money to family or friends" box or else PayPal will think it's a business transaction and take a cut.  Donating via PayPal is possible even if you don't have a PayPal account and want to give some other way- go to paypal.com, click on "send money", and follow the instructions.

I'll then forward the donations to him.  Please also email ([email protected]) or PM Rollie with the details (date and amount) so he has a record of what to expect from the electronic/PayPal side of things.  Also this is my business account so it may say "Deepwater Lures" at some point instead of my name, no worries, you're in the right spot.

This is a great cause and will help those who have problems getting around experience the awesome fishery we have in the Finger Lakes!  Anything you all can do to contribute is very welcome and will help make some great memories for disabled veterans and others.   Thanks!

Alec

Edited by hermit

Just putting out ideas. I would be willing to help with a chicken BBQ could have it at park or up at Lansing town hall. They can make decent money.Not the end all, but something. Should hit up the area sporting organizations etc. as well. I will try the couple I belong to!

If you are interested in getting the word out it would be good to post and attach a word document flyer with all the information. I would be happy to distribute to a number of sportsmans organizations to donate. This would make it easier for people to understand and contribute.

If you are interested in getting the word out it would be good to post and attach a word document flyer with all the information. I would be happy to distribute to a number of sportsmans organizations to donate. This would make it easier for people to understand and contribute.

Here's a few flyers, a regular one and a tear-off for posting on BBs and the like. These are PDFs, if anyone wants a Word document let me know.

Edit 3/27: switched versions of the flyer, had a slightly older one up by mistake.

MPLP_tearoff_flyer.pdf

MPLP_full_flyer.pdf

Edited by hermit