Need a quick ID of some spoons

So I got another massive collection of spoons recently.  I kinda got burnt a bit on the description and quality of the spoons, so after spending hours cleaning everything Im going to be selling off most of them.  It was one of those deals where the seller said they had 500 spoons and only took pictures of the 50 good ones.  In order to try to get some of my money back out, I'm going to sell most of them - but I need to know what a few are that I couldnt ID.

If you can help me ID these in the pictures below, it would be a ton of help.

Here is a part of the collection minus a few mags I already sold and around 50 pro kings I already have set aside.

Notice the huge pile on the bottom left - those are the spoons that even after cleaning are in that great of condition.

post-151912-0-56528900-1395704539_thumb.jpg

Spoon ID needed on this one - they kinda look like NorthPort but have a slightly different blank.

post-151912-0-82486800-1395704553_thumb.jpg

I think these are NorthPort but not sure since they are unmarked.

post-151912-0-44102500-1395704570_thumb.jpg

These ones I have no idea.  They have a reverse V in them - all I know is I have a ton of them.

post-151912-0-95851600-1395704585_thumb.jpg

post-151912-0-53484400-1395704597_thumb.jpg

The last one is a scalloped blank - have no idea what they are.

post-151912-0-55336400-1395704608_thumb.jpg

Hard to tell from a picture.

The second pic, immediately under the shot of all of them, kind of look like southport slammers, but the blank looks a little too wide at the bottom

The one below that could very well be northport nailers.

no idea on the next one, pretty sure I've seen those before, but no idea what they are

last pic are R&R's, but that line of spoons is no longer in production.

Tim

Edited by Tim Bromund

I think the ones in the second pic are "no name" blanks that had the tape added after painting or maybe they came in white as blanks. Notice the taping on some of them the alignment differs quite a bit ....suggesting tape "add ons" rather than being manufactured that way which is the way both Northport Nailers and Southport Slammers came (standardized alignment). The spoons in the 3rd pic look a slight bit wider than Northports or Southports at the back and the tape looks "added" so they may be no name blanks as well. Back in the late 70's 80's and into the 90's there were a variety of manufacturers that sold various "blanks" for do it your selfers including places like Cabela's and Jann's Netcraft (I think they still do) and folks used to add their own paint jobs and tape etc. and some guys sold theirs locally. There are probably a lot of them still in circulation. Many were of a heavier weight than standard "flutter" spoons and had a nickel finish (rather than silver plating) so they held up well over time.

Edited by Sk8man