Re-spooling?

Have to re-spool my rigger reals,been running 12lb big game,was wondering if the flea flicker line works?and should I increase to 20lb?thanks for any input, Giz

hey giz,12 lb seems light to me for lake o,especially for salmon,unless you plan on letting them run.i use 30 lb big game and just put a 10 lb leader on for browns.

The new sea flea line from blood run works awesome! Been running it on all rigger rods. The fleas on the finger lakes are a heck of a lot worse than Ontario and with that line you will have no problem. Lots of guys down here switched to it last year. I run flouro leaders off it at different lengths. Sean

25lb main line.....down to 10lb leader for browns....fleas wont stick to 25 or 30 enough to bother

I prefer suffix line but a lot of guys use the big game

I have very seldom heard anyone liking the flea flicker as it doesn't lay on the spool as well ( I heard )

the new bloodrun is supposed to be working well

Big Game 30 with a 10-12 lb fluoro leader. You'll be prepared for the fleas and have plenty to handle kings when the season starts and the light leader will help with the early browns.

Man, i havent even made it out yet and you guys are talking fleas. Your makin me nervous just thinking about them. One of the worst things in the lake. You get a huge POP, the fish runs. Its a king! You get a third of the reel back, then it happens. Top eye on your pole is jammed with fleas.no 25lb king for you!!!