Eagle vs. Fox....yikes!

Do you really think the Pat's will be as good next year??? The league is on to the cheating thing finally!!! Plus, that little punk receiver can't last forever (Welker). How many blind side hits can he absorb??? Also the coach (Bellychick) has to get some manners & not leave the field with out congratulating the winning team/coach. What a sore looser.

Go big Blue!!!!! They will be back too!!!!

Like nobody else in the league cheated...Like baseball teams never stole signs...I'd rather have a grumpy ill-mannered coach then one that couldn't lead there team anywhere....AHH Yes, and its not even football season. Well, I wish the Giants good luck & Good luck fishing this year.....See us patriot fans have manners.

Bluemahi:

That kind of logic works for Democrats too at the White House & in the NYS Capitol in Albany, everybody is doing it so it's OK, I am OK, you are OK, & I am going into rehab for a month & then I will be back to turn things around OK (with no loss of benefits)!!! WTF!!!! Where has our sense of pride gone?????

I too wish the Patriots well, until they come up against the Giants. Then not so much!

Good luck fishing, hope you catch a bunch, can't wait for the Spring LOC to start, 33 days off yippee!! See you in Olcott.

John

Boat name "Micron"