Otisco lake fathers day evening combo trip

Justin, When do you sleep?  I take one evening a week to fish late ~ midnight and it gets hard for to do anything for a few days.  I imagine it is easier to do when you are getting those very nice results.  I think I would wreck the PU if I tried to fish Otisco and then drive back to Corning at 12am.  I only have a 30min drive from the lake in PA and it is rough for me.  I appreciate your posts.  Nice fish for sure.  Keep it coming.

Joe

I quit early last night. I was in bed at 3. I dont drive home...just stay right here! We took our dogs and they were getting cold! I only sleep a few hours a day and i can manage. We finished with 26 bass, 4 eyes, and quit with fish still biting. Gonna hunt new water tonight...just way to many bass have moved in to the area ive been fishing. Its gonna be over soon so Im gonna enjoy the stellar fishing while I can. It'll be nothing but trolling soon! I need a few more fish for the LOU Walleye day fish fry. Id get there quicker if i didnt eat fresh walleye everyday!

Sent from my N9500 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Sweet! Justin....great way to spend Father's Day! I'm just waiting to see YOUR eyes light up in the pics in the future from eating all those walleyes :lol: