Owasco 6-21

Set up on the east shore from the marina. Ran 3 color leadcore, 5 color leadcore, 2 riggers at 30 and 35 and a flatline. Lots of marks and some bait, but no takers. Green colored, and black and purple spoons. Weeds were terrible.

Headed to the west shore and reset with a dipsey/spoon out 65, 3 and 5 leadcores, flasher/spoon at 35 on the rigger and green DW spoon on other rigger at 30. SOG from 2.3-2.7. Still no takers. No weeds.

Not sure if anyone else is doing much. The most action we had was our lines hitting bait.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Cody - your last comment probably tells the story out there....if the bait is that thick they have already chowed down or have so much available they are being lazy :lol:

Cody - your last comment probably tells the story out there....if the bait is that thick they have already chowed down or have so much available they are being lazy :lol:

post-148608-1403353162521_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Nice walleye and good eater laker both suspended. Both took a silver evil eye w chartruse stripe. Down 30 back fifty on rigger. Ran 3 color core, dipseys and planers w mini dipseys. Not much other action. Didnt get on water till 7:30 and boat had issue so i stayed south. Not in derby but had fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United