Cayuga impressed me!

Well I launched in the land of the low bridge and after removing some rod holders and basically sinking my own boat on purpose we were fishing! Had buddy's butch and bill on board ran a little south spun around and fished back north rand spoon divers riggers cores and coppers. Fishing was fast paced all day pretty much lots and lots of lake trout and tons of small salmon and even one thy was just over 3lbs after getting 4 fish for a limit I started changing things up looking for the big ones and as the sun got high the lures changed up and the riggers change mixed some cores around pulled a copper and a short core added 2 more deep dipsys and kept beating up fish after fish!! All 9 rods caught fish steady if the bite died on one change the lure and back in the game did find one combo that stayed in all day only had 2 rips on it but both were the fish I was hunting one was lost the other found its way to the boat nice 7 or 8ish laker not sure how big the other was but acted like the same size.. For a quantity day it was fantastic over 40 fish with 9 lures in the water we were 3 very busy fellows had a lot of fun. Damage was done on paddles and flt spoons can't say enough about the flt spoons!! Congrats to all that fish pretty sure all had a fun day considering the bite plain and simple was on fire. Sorry no pics this trip.

Well I launched in the land of the low bridge and after removing some rod holders and basically sinking my own boat on purpose we were fishing! Had buddy's butch and bill on board ran a little south spun around and fished back north rand spoon divers riggers cores and coppers. Fishing was fast paced all day pretty much lots and lots of lake trout and tons of small salmon and even one thy was just over 3lbs after getting 4 fish for a limit I started changing things up looking for the big ones and as the sun got high the lures changed up and the riggers change mixed some cores around pulled a copper and a short core added 2 more deep dipsys and kept beating up fish after fish!! All 9 rods caught fish steady if the bite died on one change the lure and back in the game did find one combo that stayed in all day only had 2 rips on it but both were the fish I was hunting one was lost the other found its way to the boat nice 7 or 8ish laker not sure how big the other was but acted like the same size.. For a quantity day it was fantastic over 40 fish with 9 lures in the water we were 3 very busy fellows had a lot of fun. Damage was done on paddles and flt spoons can't say enough about the flt spoons!! Congrats to all that fish pretty sure all had a fun day considering the bite plain and simple was on fire. Sorry no pics this trip.

Great job and great report Joe!! Fishing was good for sure.... You always impress me with you problem solving skills and instead of putting the boat on the trailer and going to a different launch you figured out how to get under the bridge lol... Nice!!!!!!

Mike

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

WTG Joe! Like the ole saying "Necessity is the mother of invention"....a little creative thinking can go a long way :lol::yes:

I was ready to put it in the trailer lol but bill and butch kept insisting on sticking to the plan lol!!! Thanks les we do are best... And Sean I would with pleasure but not going to lie knowing I can get under the bridge is a nice piece of mind if the water drops 3 inches I will be golden next time with no problems at all

Seeing you have to turn around made my wife and I feel really bad for ya! Glad you made it out and congratulations on a fat catch, quick thinking on filling live well!

See you at A LOU all?

Sent from my C771 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Seeing you have to turn around made my wife and I feel really bad for ya! Glad you made it out and congratulations on a fat catch, quick thinking on filling live well!

See you at A LOU all?

Sent from my C771 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

needed some tools from the truck and I was ready to fill the boat to get under that bridge lol. And nicks bachelor party is this weekend so I may not be in the best of fishing conditions other wise yes I have a whole new confidence level on that lake after that tournament.

Joe