whow

A friend of mine had a camp in Redfield that he sold for ~ 50K about 8 years ago. We had thoughts on purchasing but decided not to.

We decided to get a camper, and it works out well, since I pull the boat and Bridget pulls the camper. Overall we have had more consistent LO fishing at Oak Orchard and Sandy Creek (Hamlin) area over the course of the season. We also like taking trips to the Finger Lakes and Black Lake.

We usually camp at Selkirk Shores at least once in late August or early September and fish Mexico Bay, Oswego or in front of the river depending on whats happening.

I have the luxury however of hunting from camps up north at Lake Pleasant and down south at Alfred. The guys camp at Redfield was next to state land so that was a plus. Having your own camp also is nice if you just want to drive up without pulling anything and relax (that's basically what my friend did)/

Good Luck.

i found a piece of property through limestone ridge properties.the guys name is eric gantley.he has quite a few properties with or without a camp on them.you can buiy the property out right or he does a lease to buy,which is what i did.put 10% down and he finances the rest over seven years with no interest.my property is about 20 minutes from mexico point.i bought a cheap pop up camper and put it on the property and we use it every weekend.i like it better than going to a camp ground cause in 7 years,its yours and no more payments!!!!taxes are 300 bucks a year.