Didn't fish today but drove to lease properties to cut shooting lanes and it looked like the lake flipped. Along the Parkway the temp was 67 with fog and a NE wind. Wish I wasn't working in the Am, great day for browns in tight as well as a big black surprise King. Good luck guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Boy...You sure know your lake....I happened to troll this morning out of Sandy Creek this morning....Boats were all in like 40FOW.... Started there. Saw some bait and a few small hooks...Didn't trigger anything so trolled out to 150FOW....Screens were pretty barren....Boats still trolling in so we went back to 60-70FOW....Picked up a couple skippers and an 8# brown...All came about 60 down on riggers....Then got a screamer on the dipsey set at 160, but it came undone....Then on a NK spook had a screamer on the rigger rod that was down 60...Fight on....Had to chase a bit because I thought he was going to spool me.....The other rigger starts pumping and my fishing buddy Bruce grabs the rod....There's a hot ass steelhead dancing across the surface...Well, to make a long story short...We were lucky to land both fish....Mine was a 28pound King and his was an 11 pound steelhead.....This all took place around 11:30AM...Go figure?  Anyway, it made for our day.....

Picker Pines

Inside bite is gonna be tough if you're targeting kings. We went out and took 3 major bites only landing one 25# king. browns were cooperating early but nothing too big. Took 7 fish today and lost 2 screamers inside of 80'. fish bait inside and don't forget what time of year it is! *Cough* j plugs *cough*

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

We fished 400-430 fow from 4 till dark tonight. Went 10 for 11 with biggest being 24 lb king. Also got couple mid teen kings, ,10 lb Atlantic, 11 lb steelhead and couple smaller ones. Took fish on meat rig, blue dolphin, glow frog, Lyman plug frog colored, and white blue dot spin doctor and fly. Big one came off 300 copper best rigger was 65 feet down. Also lost a slob when backer broke on the 300 copper. Guess I'll learn how to re spool my copper now. All kings were looking dark. End of season is near

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Lake Ontario United mobile app

post-152622-14087684769957_thumb.jpg

post-152622-14087684904884_thumb.jpg